Worker Health and Safety – Categories
If you are interested in registering for one of courses below that is not currently being offered, or none of the offered times work for you, please fill out this I’M INTERESTED form.
• OSHA 10 hr. Construction
• OSHA 10 hr. General Industry
• EPA Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair and Painting (Lead RRP) – 8 hrs.
• Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) – 40 hrs.
• Hazard Communication (2012)
• General Hazard Awareness – 8 hrs.
• Permit-Required Confined Space and Lockout/Tagout Awareness – 8 hrs.
• Lead Abatement Worker Initial – 24 hrs.
• Asbestos Abatement Worker Initial – 32 hrs.
If you have any questions while registering for our health and safety courses, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.